Solomon Asch Early Career Prize
The Solomon Asch Prize is annually awarded to early career researchers who have published their papers in Social Psychological Bulletin before or up to 3 years after completion of their Ph.D. The candidate for the award should be either the only author or the first co-author of the article. The winner of Asch Award is selected by the SPB Editorial Board on the basis of critical assessment of all qualified papers. Only papers which were published in the previous year (to the year of competition announcement) will be taken into consideration.
The announcement of the winner and prize ceremony takes place each year during the General Assembly of the Polish Social Psychological Society in September. The monetary value of the prize is 500 Euro.
- 2020 - Ashley M. Araiza (Stony Brook University)
- 2019 - Dominika Bulska (Warsaw University)
- 2018 - Two ex-eaquo awards (shared authorship): Gabriela Czarnek & Piotr Dragon (Jagiellonian University)
- 2017 - Julia Zając (Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, Polish Academy of Sciences)
- 2016 - Katarzyna Szczucka (SWSP University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Wroclaw)
- 2015 - Kamil Imbir (Maria Grzegorzewska University in Warsaw)
- 2014 - Barnaba Danieluk (University of Marie Curie-Sklodowska in Lublin)
- 2013 - Marta Roczniewska (SWSP University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Sopot)
- 2012 - Two ex-eaquo awards: Malwina Szpitalak (Jagiellonian University) & Anna Czarna (Wroclaw University)
- 2011 - Marta Snarska (Warsaw University); honorable mention: Barnaba Danieluk (University of Marie Curie-Sklodowska in Lublin)
- 2010 - Julita Koszur (SWSP University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Wroclaw)
- 2009 - Two ex-eaquo awards: Monika Wróbel (Łódź University) & Katarzyna Jaśko (Jagiellonian University)
- 2008 - Two ex-eaquo awards: Michał Bilewicz (Warsaw University) & Marcin Bukowski (Jagiellonian University)